Wednesday, July 4, 2012

View from the Top (2003)

View complete synopsis: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0264150/

I stumbled across this movie last night and had to write a review. I have always had a soft spot for Gwyneth Paltrow so i figured I would see what this movie was all about.  Firstly: what a piece of crap! Secondly: what a piece of crap!  How this movie got made is beyond me! Its worse than a made for TV movie. Worse than a movie my 16 year old daughter and her friends would make with their Iphones and post on Youtube!  Please, if you ever see this movie on Netflix, or stumble across it late night on TNT, do  yourself a favor and DO NOT WATCH IT.


Kid Friendly: NO (nobody friendly)
Bad Ass Factor: None
Date Friendly: NO
Overall Rating: 0 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment